Looking for new members of the growing Makery Schottenring Team!/ Fast growing franchise, Makery is looking for a Sales and Key Account Manager for the Vienna market and to support our international expansion.
Get to know us!
Makery is a fast growing startup franchise starting with a special gastro concept. The guests choose and make their own dishes helped by our colleagues and a video solution. Makery is a unique community experience, not a cooking school. Thanks to the upside down concept, there are different tasks than in a regular restaurant.
What’s cooking? ( a.k.a. your tasks)
As a Sales and Key Account Manager you will have 2 responsibilities: build up a growing corporate clientele around Makery Vienna and support the international franchise sales processes.
In Makery Schottenring:
You will be the face of Makery in the eyes of the B2B clients in case of Makery Schottenring. Building up a pipeline of HR people, team leaders,event-organizers and agencys; running seasonal email campaigns, and conducting sales calls are the essential tasks. Following up clients, developing value propositions according to their needs and implementing the local strategy together with the PR/comms are also part of the day2day tasks.
In Makery World:
Supporting the franchise sales initiatives, building up databases, updating CRM, following up and converting leads are the main responsibilities. Makery World’s Chief Revenue Officer will support and guide you in all the activities.
- you have experience in the area of Sales, Key Account Manager or Business Development (1-3 years of experience)
- you have a fast-learner attitude and an open approach towards people
- you have 40 hours a week
- you are located in Vienna
- you have experience conducting sales calls and managing meetings for diverse personas
- you are a self-starter but ready to work in a team
- you want to be the part of the expansion of a new gastro-tech concept
- B2B sales knowledge and/or hospitality background is an advantage
What we offer:
- flexible working hours and ability to welcome key clients in the restaurant
- strong know-how and support from the franchise center
- dedicated team and competitive salary (basic+ target based bonus)
- work with a great service provider: Makey has a 5-star guest experience
- an opportunity to shape the whole Makery concept
- learning and development opportunities
- travelling opportunity to other franchise units (currently Bratislava, Budapest, soon: Milan and other big European cities)
If you are interested, submit your CV and a half-page cover letter to your application describing why you would like to work with us and why you think you are the best for the position!
We are looking forward to meet you and build Makery together!