Makery is an innovative gastro-tech franchise startup that is looking for a Marketing Manager to grow it’s team. The new Marketing Manager will lead and support the marketing activities of the company, both on the international expansion level and on the local units level. Our new colleague can have a deeper look into the operations of an innovative franchise based company.
This position is full time and based in Budapest with occasional travels to the franchise units.
Get to know Makery!
We are a fast-growing startup franchise starting in Budapest with a special gastro concept.
What’s cooking a.k.a. your tasks:
- Leading the daily tasks of the Marketing team (strategy development, scheduling, content creation and update, translation, coordination, controlling, keeping in touch with the developers and partners)
- Participation in the development of brand identity and image
- PR activities. eg.: Organizing community events for partners, press releases, etc
- Localization: UX & UI related brand tasks (supporting new layouts, IT developments; testing and optimizing subpages together with the IT Team)
- Franchise partner support in marketing activities: local content, new unit openings + seasonal campaigns
- Project management to reach the company goals
- Reporting to the top management (founders) of the company
Apply if you have:
- 5+ years comlex marketing management experience, preferably with strong social media, and digital basics
- Ability to achieve company wide marketing targets on budget and time
- Interpersonal skills: creativity with an open minded attitude, multi-tasking and people management
- Language skills: Fluent in English (must), and second language knowledge is an advantage
- Preferably experience with international environment
- Goal oriented attitude, able to manage organization wide developments (strong project management skills), agility in problem solving
- Experience in working and managing multi-country and international brand-marketing tasks is a strong advantage
- Experience in working in the franchise/gastro/corporate/agency sector
- Experience in project management is a strong advantage
What we offer:
- flexible working hours and ability to manage your own time
- competitive salary
- an opportunity to be the engine of a special gastro-concept
- be part of a unique story where innovation meets franchise and gastronomy businesses
- dedicated team with never seen challenges
- learning and development opportunities
- visits to other franchise units (currently Vienna, Bratislava, and soon other EU cities)
- taking part in creating new dishes and processes
- and many more depending on your future position
If you are interested in a non-traditional job that is in the intersection of experience industry x gastronomy x technology x franchise x startup environments and figured out how you can help to reach our mission, please attach a CV below and a cover letter to your application describing why you would like to join Makery!
Work with us, the Makery team is waiting for you.